Web design and development services are normally performed under fixed-price contracts. For more information on the costs of building a website, please see What Will a Website Cost?
For other services:
- $75 per hour, billed in half-hour increments, for most web maintenance services.
- $90 per hour, also billed on the half-hour, for certain more advanced web maintenance, IT, and telecom support services.
- For work done on site, there is a $15 charge per round trip.
- Rush, non-business hours, weekend, and holiday work incur higher rates; please see our policies page for details.
- 10% discount on hourly rates for registered non-profit organizations.
- Some projects involving IT and telecom-related work are done under fixed-price contracts rather than being billed by the hour.