NEC DSX Phone System Installation and Support
Systems include a built-in Automated Attendant which can answer incoming calls, play a greeting, and allow callers to dial extensions and departments directly without assistance or additional equipment. They also include the ability to record a custom message for callers on hold.
NEC designed the DSX to be both affordable and scalable, with all phones compatible with all three systems (DSX-40, DSX-80 and DSX-160) and many of the other components migratable to the larger systems. Over ten years of feature development in the DSX (and previous DS-1000/DS-2000 series) systems have contributed to a stable, robust and powerful phone system that is easy to deploy and easy to use.
Now with VoIPThe DSX system now includes an option to install VoIP phones with IP keysets on-premise in a managed network or off-site in a remote office. Choose between two types of DSX IP extensions: the 34-Button Backlit Display and the 34-Button Backlit Super Display. These IP telephones offer the same features as their digital counterparts, have Full Duplex speakerphones, and are quick to set up in an IP environment. Compliant third-party SIP phones, soft phones, and Analog Telephone Adapters (ATAs) are also supported.
Voicemail with IntraMail
The ability to add voice mail is built into the system and only requires a compact flash card to activate. IntraMail is a full-featured Voice Mail Auto Attendant system that will greet and transfer incoming callers and record voice mail messages. With built-in voice prompt guidance in English, Spanish, and French, IntraMail is a great fit in multilingual environments. From 2 to 8 voice mail ports are available and easily upgraded through licensing.
IntraMail features include:
- Message Center: Notify groups of extensions of important messages with visual indication using a message center key.
- Directory Dialing: Dial a name instead of a number to reach your party.
- Message on Hold: Record your own informative company message.
- Caller ID: Caller information is verbally provided with a voice mail message.
- Message Notification: You can receive a call - anywhere - when a new message arrives.
- Conversation Record: Save and record your conversation with the touch of a button.
- Live Call Screening: Listen as callers are leaving you a message and pick up only the calls you want to answer.
- Park and Page: Allows a caller to page you without operator assistance. You can pick up the call from any extension.
For more information on NEC DSX telephone systems, download the DSX for Business brochure below. To find out how you can get a NEC DSX system installed in your business, give us a call at 703-467-5600 or use our form to contact us.