Web Design and Development for the Joomla!™ CMS
Division Point specializes in developing websites for the Joomla!™ content management system. Our portfolio demonstrates our company's experience using Joomla to design and enhance websites. We can also customize extensions (components, plugins, and modules) for websites built with Joomla.
We've been working with Joomla since its first release in 2005. It quickly became our preferred system for web development. Here's why it may be your choice, too, as a web development client:
- Customizable. Websites developed with Joomla can be (generally speaking) as simple or as complex as you want. Many templates are available, but custom design is entirely possible.
- Easy to maintain. Some clients who are not web professionals can manage their own websites after we build them with Joomla. They're also easier for a pro to manage if you don't want to, so there may be less to pay for outsourced by-the-hour web maintenance, or more free time for your on-staff webmaster to do other stuff.
- More foolproof. Because it separates content from functionality and template design, a CMS makes it harder to "break" a whole website with one small mistake.
- Multi-level permissions. You can have as many administrators and users as you like at each level of control over the site.
- Free. No license costs, no upgrade costs.
- Open source. Your webmaster may be able to change things about how the system works if desired.